The Philippine Rice Research Institute (PhilRice) is now accepting applications on Thesis Fellowship for 2019 second semester implementation under the Research Fellowship Program.
The Program provides funding support for thesis students with innovative researches that can contribute to the achievement of the following outcomes indicated in the Institute’s Strategic Plan:
1. increased productivity, cost-effectiveness, and profitability of rice farming in a sustainable manner;
2. improved rice trade through efficient postproduction, better product quality, and reliable supply and distribution system;
3. enhanced value, availability, and utilization of rice, diversified rice-based farming products, and by-products for better quality, safety, health, nutrition, and income;
4. advanced rice science and technology as continuing sources of growth.
Application will be accepted until March 15, 2019.
- Letter of Intent addressed to:
DR. FLORDELIZA H. BORDEY
Deputy Executive Director for Research
- Application Form
- Thesis outline duly approved by the University/College
- Recommendation letter from Senior Adviser
- Research Workplan and budgetary requirements (breakdown of amount) duly signed by the applicant, adviser and college/university head
- Concept Proposal form
Submit the above document to the Office of the Deputy Executive Director for Research or send via email to email@example.com
Office of the Deputy Executive Director for Research
Research Fellowship Program
Philippine Rice Research Institute
Central Experiment Station
Maligaya, Science City of Munoz
Nueva Ecija 3119