These Databases are currently subscribed by PhilRice Library through the Project IPaD (Improving Technology Promotion and Delivery through Capability Enhancement of the Next Generation of Rice Extension Professionals and Other Intermediaries) with fund support from the DA National Rice Program through DA-BAR.
- Science Direct - is a leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from nearly 2,500 journals and more than 30,000 books
- Springer - Providing researchers with access to millions of scientific documents from journals, books, series, protocols and reference works
- EBSCO Food Science - is an extensive full-text database designed to support the informational needs of the food industry at all levels. This collection offers unmatched full-text coverage of information relevant to many areas that are integral to the food industry. This database offers cover-to-cover full-text coverage for more than 1,400 publications, including journals, monographs, magazines, and trade publications, all directly dealing with food industry-related issues.
- OECD iLibrary - is the online library of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) featuring its books, papers and statistics and is the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data.It also contains content published by the International Energy Agency (IEA), the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), the OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and the International Transport Forum (ITF).
OECD iLibrary presents all content so users can find - and cite - tables and databases as easily as articles or chapters in any available format: PDF, WEB, XLS, ActiveChart, DATA, ePUB, READ.
- Proquest Agriculture - contains the leading agricultural journals published in North America.
- Taylor & Francis - International academic publisher with offices in the UK, USA, Singapore and Australia, publishes over 450 journals and over 1500 new books each year.
- Gale Databases - a collection of peer-reviewed journals, magazines, books, etc. It consists of the following databases:
- Expanded Academic ASAP - provides access to scholarly journals, magazines, and newspapers across disciplines. The database meets research needs in subject areas including the arts and humanities, social sciences, and science and technology.
- Gale Agriculture Collection - provides a comprehensive view of agriculture and related fields. The database provides access to current and authoritative content that spans the industry -- from practical aspects of farming to cutting edge scientific research in horticulture.
- GREENR - The Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources focuses on the physical, social, and economic aspects of environmental issues. Topic, organization, and country portals form research centers around issues covering energy systems, health care, agriculture, climate change, population, and economic development. Portals include authoritative analysis, academic journals, news, case studies, legislation, conference proceedings, primary source documents, statistics, and rich multimedia. Use Browse Issues and Topics, World Map, Basic Search or Advanced Search to explore the database.
- Crop Protection Compendium - The Crop Protection Compendium is an encyclopaedic resource that brings together a wide range of different types of science-based information on all aspects of crop protection. It comprises detailed datasheets on pests, diseases, weeds, host crops and natural enemies that have been sourced from experts, edited by an independent scientific organization, and enhanced with data from specialist organizations, images, maps, a bibliographic database and full text articles. New datasheets and datasets continue to be added, datasheets are reviewed and updated, and search and analysis tools are being built.
- CAB Abstracts - The most comprehensive database of its kind, CAB Abstracts gives researchers instant access to over 8.5 million records* from 1973 onwards, with over 380,000 abstracts added each year. Its coverage of the applied life sciences includes agriculture, environment, veterinary sciences, applied economics, food science and nutrition.
- ACSESS Digital Library - is a complete collection of all content published by the American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, and Soil Science Society of America. The Digital Library makes it possible to search, browse, research, comment on, and share all publications of the societies in one convenient place.
- EBooks - These are the eBooks purchased by the library.